The Brantford Sports Council is seeking nominations to recognize the outstanding achievements of local athletes, coaches, volunteers, teams, officials and sponsors who are actively involved in and support minor sports in our community.
The awards will be presented at the 14th annual Brantford Sports Council Sports Recognition Banquet on Wednesday February 13, 2019 at the Brantford Golf and Country Club,
60 Ava Rd.
Tickets are $60.00 per person and there is limited seating so register today.
Doors open at 6:00pm, Dinner is served at 7:00pm.
NOW is the time to submit a nomination for the following Awards.
- The Phyllis Gretzky Memorial Award – Female Youth Leadership
- The Frank Bricker Memorial Award – Male Youth Leadership
- The Jimmy Wilkes Memorial Award – Team of the Year
- The John Macklin Memorial Award – Coach of the Year
- The Adrian Scherders Memorial Award – Sportsmanship and Dedication
- The George Churchill Memorial Award – Sports Volunteer of the Year
- The George Jones Memorial Award – Lifetime Sports Volunteerism
- The Jack Calbeck Memorial Award – Lifetime Sports Sponsorship
- The Dave Levac Award – The Award of Excellence for Sports Officiating
- The Frank Tomlin Memorial Award – Sportsperson of the Year
Nomination submissions must cover any sport whose season concludes in 2018.
The deadline for nominations is Friday January 25, 2019.