LinkedIn has just released it’s 3rd annual list of Most Popular Courses on its Learning platform. Unsurprisingly, the most popular course of the year has to do with handling what many had to; working from home. It’s called “Time Management: Working from Home” and is taught by Dave Crenshaw. Other popular courses include coding in Python, mastering Excel, or developing your emotional Intelligence.
Here’s the list:
- Time Management: Working from Home
- Strategic Thinking
- Remote Work Foundations
- Learning Python
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Excel 2016 Essential Training
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365)
- Communicating with Confidence
- Cert Prep: Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Project Management Foundations
- Critical Thinking
- Learning Personal Branding
- Interpersonal Communication
- Communication Foundations
- Improving Your Listening Skills
- Microsoft Teams Essential Training
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Python Essential Training
- Excel: Tips and Tricks
- Online Marketing Foundations
Getting in on these courses is super simple too; There are no prerequisites or admission tests. In fact, you don’t even need to have a LinkedIn account to get started. All you have to do is click on the course that seems most interesting to you within the list and start learning.
Even better, all of these courses are now completely free to watch until September 30th.