Amusement Parks and Water Parks
- Amusement parks and water parks are not yet permitted to open in Stage 3.
Live Shows, Performing Arts and Movie Theatres
- Concerts, artistic events, theatrical productions, performances, and movie theatres may resume operations, including rehearsals, with the following restrictions:
- Performers must maintain physical distancing of two metres from every other person, except from other performers where necessary for purposes of the performance.
- Audiences are subject to the number of people that can maintain physical distancing of at least two metres and cannot exceed gathering limits of 50 indoors and 100 outdoors. This applies to the entire facility, regardless of the number of theatres or performance stages within the facility.
- Performers and staff are not included in the gathering limits.
- Plexiglass or some other impermeable barrier is required between the audience and singers as well as players of brass or wind instruments.
- Drive-in and drive-through venues, as permitted in Stage 2, are not subject to gathering limits.
- Concessions stands at drive-through venues may be accessed in-person or by drive-through or delivery to vehicles.
Drive-In & Drive-Thru Venues
All existing and new drive-in and drive-thru venues can open for a variety of purposes, such as theatres, concerts, animal attractions and cultural appreciation, such as art installations.
- Food services are restricted to delivery to vehicles and drive-thru only.
- Operators must have in place procedures for staff to ensure people remain in their cars except for using the washroom or in an emergency.
- In addition to other workplace and public health measures, drive-ins and drive-thru venues should:
- Limit the number of vehicles and how they are parked to ensure physical distancing.
- Ensure that any washrooms open for use are cleaned and disinfected as frequently as is necessary to maintain a sanitary environment.
Recreational Attractions and Businesses
- In Stage 2, outdoor recreational facilities that operate low-contact attractions and activities were allowed to reopen. Indoor recreational activities can resume in Stage 3.
- Examples of indoor recreational facilities and attractions include arcade rooms, escape rooms, bowling alleys, and pool halls.
- Physical distancing of at least two metres must be in place.
- Equipment must be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Karaoke is permitted only outside of private karaoke rooms, which are not yet able to open in Stage 3, with restrictions including barriers, physical distancing and increased cleaning and disinfecting.
- SIX NATIONS BINGO — closed until further notice — https://sixnationsbingo.ca/
- Landmark Cinemas has closed all their movie theatres across the country.
- Cineplex has closed all their locations across the country, including The Rec Room and Playdium.
- Many Live Nation productions have either been cancelled or postponed. Click here for more info.
- The Art Gallery of Ontario is planning to reopen on July 2nd.
- The CN Tower will reopen its observation levels beginning on July 15th.
- The Sanderson Centre is closed.
- Toronto Zoo is currently closed; however, they are offering safe ways to enjoy the animals. Click here for more info.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada will reopen on July 26th.