The City of Brantford is thrilled to welcome the production of a television series at Brant’s Crossing in November. The filming will involve scenes in the water and along the banks of the Grand River.
The project will take place on public property from November 6 through November 9, 2018, as specified below:
Brant’s Crossing Park
TH&B Pedestrian Bridge
- The TH&B Pedestrian bridge will have partial closures from Tuesday, November 6 to Friday, November 9 and intermittent closures during filming.
- Eastbound single lane closure on Lorne Bridge, Colborne Street from 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, November 7, to 2:30 p.m. on Friday, November 9.
- Eastbound double lane closure on Lorne Bridge, Colborne Street overnight on Wednesday, November 7 and Thursday, November 8 from 7 p.m. until 6:30 a.m.
- Fordview Park closed for filming from Tuesday, November 6 until Friday, November 9.
- Brant’s Crossing Park closed from Tuesday, November 6 until Friday, November 9.
Brantford and District Civic Centre
Earl Haig Family Fun Centre
Staff from the Brantford Police Services will be on site to supervise Lorne Bridge eastbound lane closures. Security personnel will also be present at all filming locations to help with public safety and pedestrian traffic.