- Many Public Health Units have now began to reopen including, but not limited to, Brant County, Chatham-Kent, Middlesex-London, Region of Waterloo Public Health and Emergency Services, and more.
- As of Friday, July 31, 2020, the following County Health Units are permitted to enter Stage 3:Durham Region Health Department
- Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit
- Halton Region Public Health
- Hamilton Public Health Services
- Lambton Public Health
- Niagara Region Public Health
- York Region Public Health
- Peel Public Health
- Toronto Public Health
- Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
All libraries can reopen with limited on-site services, such as computer access and contactless book pickup and drop-off.
- Patrons are not permitted to handle books or materials on shelves.
- Libraries should operate in adherence with public health guidelines on physical distancing, capacity and hygiene procedures (e.g., disinfecting returns and high-touch areas like computers).
Long-Term Care Homes Visits
- Only essential visitors, such as those visiting a very ill or palliative resident, may enter a long-term care home. Essential visitors must be screened on entry for COVID-19 and wear surgical/procedure masks at all times.
- For questions about long-term care homes, call the Ministry of Long-Term Care’s Family Support and Action Line at 1-866-434-0144 between 8:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., seven days a week or call your local long-term care home for specific guidelines.
Provincial Parks & Camping
In Stage 1, Ontario Parks opened limited backcountry camping including paddle and portage routes, access points and hiking trails. Ontario Parks campgrounds and private campgrounds can also open for recreational vehicle, car camping and all other types of camping.
- Campers must adhere to social gathering size restrictions and maintain two-metre physical distancing with people outside their household and when outside of their campsites.
- Beach access at Ontario Parks will be permitted as part of Ontario Parks’ gradual reopening, although measures including limited capacity will be taken at some parks to enable physical distancing.
Attractions & Heritage Institutions
Attractions and heritage institutions, including museums, galleries, aquariums, zoos, science centres, landmarks, historic sites and similar attractions were permitted to reopen in Stage 2.
- In addition to the exhibits opened in Stage 2, high-contact surfaces such as interactive exhibits and displays may open. They must be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- All special events, instructional classes and performances at these locations are subject to gathering limits and physical distancing measures.
Casinos and Charitable Gaming Establishments
- Casinos and charitable gaming establishments are subject to gathering limits and physical distancing measures, which apply to the entire facility.
- Staff do not count towards gathering limits.
- Any equipment being used by patrons, including slot machines and electronic gaming machines, must be cleaned and disinfected as frequently as is necessary to maintain a sanitary environment.
- Table games must remain closed.